Friday, June 16, 2017

BornPretty Store: Stamping polish no. 333

No matter if you are a new or a loyal follower of mine I can tell you that I am obsessed with finding the perfect bright turquoise teal shade. And to find such a shade in a stamping polish is twice as hard. But once more BornPretty Store came through and sent me this amazing Stamping polish no. 333 to review. So if you are like me - the search is over! <3 


The bottle of BornPretty Store no. 333 Stamping polish contains 15mL of pure neon turquoise pigment. It is very opaque and as you will see from the pictures below a great polish to stamp with. And you can get it for a steal with 3.99$ a bottle, which is one of the lowest prices for the quality they offer I have even seen.  


As any stamping pro will know, the ultimate test for a stamping polish is to see if it stamps over white and black base. As you can see the polish works fine over both of the bases. It looks a bit more neon over the white base, but that is to be expected from any nail polish of this type. 


As you can see the polish works great. It picks up the images with ease and leaves a rather crisp stamp. I recommend it highly, but don't expect it to look to neon or shiny over black or dark base nail art, maybe try and make the identical stamp with white before you use this one if your heart is set on the neon look. So I created this grey-scale base for you all to see how this stamping polish does over these primary base nail polishes. 


For this manicure I used OPI Alpine snow, Tedi Black and Catrice Londons weathers forecast as the base gradient. The stamping plate I used is MoYou London Festive 39. I also added a bunch of extra star studs I all got from BornPretty store. And the queen of the show is BPS no.333 stamping polish


So if you are on the constant hunt for unique stamping supplies visit Bornpretty store Nail art department and stack up on some of these beauties. And while you are there use the 
10% OFF CODE RJL91


At the same time don't forget to visit their other social media sites where you can see the review of the other bloggers that work with them, or you can see their many Giveaways and New product announcements.
xoxo
gin


*these items were sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. Its great to know that you found a good turquoise stamping plate from BPS here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...