Friday, August 11, 2017

NOTD: Simple marine nails

What do mermaids wear on their nails? Or what do sassy Sailors wear? I would like to believe something like this. I create a lot of over the top and 'busy' manicures, so from time to time I want to wear something simple and timeless. 


I used glittery gold that reminds me of a perfect beach sand. And its brother that is a mix of gold and blue, it looks like water passing the sand. On the other 2 nails I used a very jelly blue full of stars that look like some of them are submerged in tropical waters. 


For this manicure I used Zoya Juvia, Levi and Bay as base nail polishes. The stamps are made with Color club Kissmet and p2 Golden edge. The plate I used is MoYou London Festive 43


For a matching make up look check out the page Glam - express where you can see the works of great make up bloggers from all over the world. 

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...